A proprietary herbal blend for topical use that helps reduce inflammation as well as relieve symptoms associated with back pain, sore muscles, and joints. The bioingredients penetrate deep into the skin, soothing away the swelling, pain and stiffness at the source. The capsaicin is well-known for its warming effect that lessens sensitivity.
- Apply on the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times a day. For best results, rub the cream in after applying an alcohol-based tincture.
- For external use only.
- Keep away from children.
- Store in the fridge. Do not freeze.
- Do not ingest. In case of swallowing, seek medical attention.
- Bee products may cause an allergic reaction in some people. Discontinue use if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Do not apply on the face. Wash your hands immediately after use. Because the product creates a warming/cooling effect on skin, you want to make sure that the sensation is limited to the treatment area. If the cream is left on your hands, it can easily be transferred to other parts of the body – including more sensitive areas – where you don’t want or need treatment. If you do get the product on skin where you don’t want relief, please wash carefully with soap and water.
- Volume: 30 ml ($150), 60 ml ($250)
- Includes Shea butter, Zingiber officinale powder, Calendula officinalis whole flowers, Capsicum annuum powder, etc.
- Daily Value not established.
- Other ingredients: Eucalyptus essential oil, Vanilla essential oil, Rosemary Antioxidant CO2 extract, Beeswax pellets, Vitamin E, Lecithin.
are plant extracts made by combining herb-infused with the other ingredients. Herbs are infused using the double-boiler method macerate after which the herbal extract is strained from the plant material to be combined with the rest of the ingredients and used therapeutically.
● What should I expect to feel when using this product?
Many people will feel a cooling sensation followed by a warming effect. This is completely normal.
● Why is it important that I wash my hands thoroughly immediately after each use?
Since the product creates a warming effect on skin, you want to make sure that the sensation is limited to the treatment area. If the cream is left on your hands, it can easily be transferred to other parts of the body – including more sensitive areas – where you do not want or need treatment. If this happens by mistake, please wash carefully with soap and water.
● What other precautions should I take when using this cream?
Do not apply to sensitive areas, wounds or damaged skin.